Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fit in [My] Jeans by Friday!

Well, folks! My Kim Kardashian workout DVDs are HERE!!!  I did the first one yesterday evening, and let me tell you.  It was SO fun, and it was SO good!  I really enjoy the fast-paced workouts and that they are designed so that you can pretty much do them anywhere, no equipment needed.  At one point, they started using teeny tiny little weights (probably like 2 pounds), and I didn't have any, so I used the next best thing: jars of spaghetti sauce.  I had 6-Cheese in my left and Tomato Basil in my right, and we were gettin' it!

These videos target different areas of the body using different styles of workouts.  I did the lower body one yesterday, also known as the "Ultimate Butt Body Sculpt."  And man, did it sculpt!  Today, walking is not easy.  And as the day progresses, my walking gets worse and worse. lol  I might need some crutches here pretty soon!

Anywho, I'm really excited to see the results from these workouts.  Today I plan to do the abs video in the evening.  I'll let you know Friday if I can fit in my jeans! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Gonna check these out! Thanks for the info Becksters!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it girl. <3 the part about the spaghetti sauces. lol

    ReplyDelete

So, what are your thoughts?