Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fit in [My] Jeans by Friday! Take 2.

Last night was take two of my Kim Kardashian workout DVD series.  I busted a move to the upper body workout, also known as the "Amazing Abs Body Sculpt."  I was a little under impressed that it was mostly just an upper body workout, rather than an ab workout like the title implied, but I dealt with that.  And towards the end of it, there was a lot more ab focus, plus the 5 minute ab blast bonus at the end.  It was worth it.

I really need one of those exercise step things.  I told Jason he ought to get me one for my birthday, but he said it was not a good idea for boyfriends to buy exercise equipment for their girlfriends.  I said, well maybe if the girlfriend asks for it, because she knows that the boyfriend has friends that work at a gym, and they might be able to make good suggestions about it or have a coupon, then it's ok.  We'll see.  Anyway, that's really the only piece of equipment that I need for these videos.  Last night I was alternating between using the loveseat and the couch depending on the position and how much I needed to see the TV.  Wish I had a step.

Old 6-Cheese and Tomato Basil came in handy again.  They were a little heavier than I should have been working with, though.  I probably should have used the tuna cans instead of the spaghetti sauce...

I'm still hobbling around like an old man today.  My legs are SO sore, but it's the good kind.  I was almost late to work this morning because it took me a really long time to climb the stairs to the library. haha! Pathetic.  Hopefully after a good stretch tonight, I'll be better tomorrow :-)

I'm excited about these workouts still!  The 3rd video is a cardio step video.  You can do it just on the floor without a step, which is what I will have to do until I get one.  Wish me luck.  I hope I don't look like a buffoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what are your thoughts?