Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Planning!!

I feel like I'm going just a little bit crazy.  We're not quite 2 months into being engaged, and I feel like I have to plan the whole wedding by tomorrow!  I know that's not the case, but I just like to get stuff done.  So far we have:
  • A ceremony site
  • A reception site
  • Bridesmaids/groomsmen (mostly)
  • Colors
  • A pastor (probably... he's checking his schedule with his wife)
  • Save the Date cards
Here's what I'd like us to have sorted out:
  • A photographer (because I'd like us to get our engagement pictures done soon)
  • A finished guest list, complete with addresses
Here are the things that I keep thinking about, but I KNOW I don't need to worry about for a long time:
  • Invitations
  • Catering
  • Programs
  • Musicians
  • DJ
  • Catering
  • Dresses of all kinds
  • Salon madness
  • Catering
  • Ceremony stuff
  • Seating arrangements
  • Did I mention catering????
Catering is just so darn expensive! It stresses me out to the max.  Buhhh. I'm pretty much dreading that conversation, but I'm also excited to eat food.

OMG. I forgot about the cake!!

2 comments:

  1. How in the world could you forget about the cake?!?! Don't worry. We'll get all this done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, i'm so excited about all of this!!! i can't wait for you to get married! if you need help with anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

So, what are your thoughts?