Saturday, March 26, 2011

I love my job!

I love Mary Kay!  I love it so much.  I'm so happy I decided to become an Independent Beauty Consultant, and I can't wait until my business takes off!! I have so much fun playing with skin-care products and makeup, and I love the look on a woman's face when she sees herself as beautiful!

Last night, I went out to dinner with a few friends because my friend Lydia was in town from Hawaii!  She came back to Bloomington for some of her spring break!  She graduated from IU a year and a half ago.  It was SO good to see her!  I miss her like whoa...  It's great to see that's she's living her dream right now - she's working on her Master's in Theater, but she's also performing and teaching all the time!  Way to go, girl! 

After dinner, we were trying to figure out what to do.  There was a bonfire party that we were considering going to, but it was cold, so that didn't really sound appealing to any of us.  We didn't want to go dancing, because there was probably a $5 cover, and none of us really wanted to spend anymore money.  So, I had the genius idea of inviting the girls back to my place for facials!  Can you say impromptu Mary Kay party?!  It was so fun!

Lydia, Jenny, and Liz came back to my place, and I introduced them to the Mary Kay Miracle Set, and we also did the Dash Out the Door look!  The girls looked so fresh and gorgeous!  I was most excited for Liz.  She doesn't wear a lot of makeup, and she's not used to seeing herself that way, but she was really intrigued by the cream eye shadow!  And it looked GREAT on her!  I'm hoping to meet up with her later next week and have a color session! 

Most women don't spend enough time taking extra care of themselves and feeling good about what they see in the mirror.  True beauty starts on the inside, and when your outside matches how you feel, you can conquer the world!  I love providing women the opportunity to pamper themselves for FREE, even if it's only for an hour!  They deserve it!

I don't care what happens in my future.  I just know that Mary Kay is something that I want to bring along with me wherever I end up.  This is the best job I've ever had! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you girl. I'm so glad you're doing something you really enjoy. I'm honestly a lot jealous.

    ReplyDelete

So, what are your thoughts?