Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How do you choose?!

So, it's 10 months till the wedding!  I'm SO excited!  Today The Knot told me a few things that I should be doing 10 months out from the wedding.  One such task is start a gift registry.  I'll be honest.  I'm pretty pumped to go register for gifts!  I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.  Immediately after I read what The Knot had to say, I started browsing kitchen, bed, bath, and home items online.  I'll tell ya.  It's tough! 

How do you decide what you want?  Out of all the things in the world, you're allowed to pick a few that you REALLY want people to get for you.  How do you know which 32-piece dinner set is right?  It has to be timeless and classic, but you also want it to reflect your and your husband-to-be's style.  But it can't be too current.  Because 10 years down the line, it'll be dated.  Do you go square or round?  Solid or patterned?  Sale or expensive?  Bah!  So many decisions!

I think I'm leaning towards classic white. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what are your thoughts?