Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It just depends on the way you look at things sometimes...

Things that make me sad right now:
  • I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life.  My weight has fluctuated all my life, and currently it's at its peak. 
  • I'm moving in 1 week, and I only have 2 little tiny boxes packed.
  • I'm already behind on my half-marathon training, and it's only been 2 weeks.
  • I have 4 more hours left of work.
  • Heard from my girl Charity, and it seems her vacation was a little rough.
  • We're not at camp anymore.
Things that make me happy right now:
  • Being big is motivation to get littler!
  • I'm moving in 1 week!!!! :-D I can't wait!
  • I'm going to catch up on my running and training this afternoon/evening for my half-marathon.  I got the training schedule yesterday, so now I finally have some guidance as to what I need to be doing!
  • Work is half-way over! Only 3.75 hours left!
  • I heard from my girl Charity!  She loved seeing the new Harry Potter section at Universal Studios!
  • I love air-conditioning and NOT smelling like a cabin full of old, sweaty men.
It just depends on the way you look at things sometimes... 

1 comment:

So, what are your thoughts?